Friday 4 January 2013

If I fall, will you get me? If I make a stand will you be willing to stand there with me? If I went to jail, would you get me out? If I were surrounded by darkness, would you be my light?
Close your eyes and think of me. What do you see? Is it love that you feel? Whenever you look into my eyesm whenever you see me smile. Can you tell the difference between love and desire? Do you think you're able to fight for me, even if just for a little while?
Would you bring me coffee even if I didn't deserve it? Will you be my partner no matter what I say? Would you take me into your arms and just hold me tight?
Hello blue eyes, I've been waiting to hear you say Always.
Am I still a one writer's girl? Am I still your muse, your inspiration? Will you still be the Alexander who will save my life? Are you still the writer boy who has stolen my heart? Will you be the one holding the hammer that will break my wall? Can you hear what I say,even when I say nothing at all?
Is it too late to say I love you? Whatdo I need to do to have you back? I was never as good with words as you are. 
You were always there for me, even when I was too stubborn to see. And now that I finally found out how much I need you, I have lost you.
I need you to be my light. I need you to be all right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment