Friday 4 January 2013

Damn you. Damn you for bringing it all back again. For making me want somehting we can't have. Damn you for saying always the right thing and opening old wounds. I love you and I would do anything for you, but you're not hte one for me. And believe me when I say I wish you were. I am sorry I caused you pain, but I suffered too, in every step of the way. We lost our chance, and believe me, we did have a chance,but you said it too late. I don't regret any of the things I said, the same way as you told me you don't regret telling me you loved me, still do. I can't give you what you want. Damn you for making me feel like there's a hole inside me. An inability to feel. An inability to love. Damn you for telling me I was the one. The only special one and making me regret not feeling exactly the same way about you. For telling me we could have been great together. Damn you for being right. Damn you for making me feel so special, but yet so sad and unworthy. You are the better person. You have always been the better person. My light during the darkness. My calm during the storms. The glimpse of sunlight after every long lonely night. Damn you for being the perfect guy. For being the best of the best. In every single aspect.  Damn you for being always there. For making me feel so good to have you around. I was always myself when I was around you. And I was never hurt. Damn you for being my safehouse, for being my rock.
Damn you for being in love with me. For complicating every single thing.
And damn me. Damn me for not being able to give you what you needed. Damn me for not feeling the things you needed me to feel.Damn me for breaking your heart when I ran away, and not giving us the chance to be the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment