Thursday 20 December 2012


I’ll see you in the fall.
You broke my heart,
And I may have broken yours before,
But we'll see each other in the fall.
 I am so used to have you around,
That I never considered losing you.
And when it came the moment,
I just didn't knew what to do.
 You're a womanizer
But you have a kind soul
You worry for your daughter,
And for everyone you know.
 I don't know how this happened.
I sure as hell wouldn't expect it.
You were always my favorite writer,
And now you are my partner.
 You saved my life twice
And I felt for you at the very first time.
But how could I know it would end up
This way??
 Now you're leaving.
And if it weren't for my heart,
I would have killed you.

Killed the way you've killed my heart,
Kick and clean, like pulling out a band aid.
For this way my heart won't bleed.
 You said you would be there for me.
You  acted as if you cared.
So don't you dare going out like this,
Without a second glance.
Does your word has any value, Mr. Castle?
If it has, you should start explaining yourself.
Your ex wife? Really!?
I thought you would be creative.
Everything I got were lies.
"It's alright Beckett, we are good."
All I told you were lies
"I don't care for you".

And now summer comes,
And we are faraway from each other.
Not only by miles
But by the word that have never being said.
 
I love you, you idiot.
There is being a while.
But I was scared of losing you,
Though I never see it coming so soon.
I'll see you in the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment