Thursday 20 December 2012

Fall passes by,
Winter comes and then says goodbye
And I don’t seem able to get rid of you.
Though deep down I am so happy I can barely hide.
For we are partners, friends, companions.
Till you decide.
I am a difficult person to live with
But you saw under my shield
And with kindness and happiness my Castle was built.
It never seemed to matter what I would say.
You were there, to protect me.
Till you wasn’t.
I didn’t know a heart could be broken in so many pieces.
Although it didn’t last long
And one by one they were glued.
In a way that felt surprisingly better.
I was so happy to have you back.
For our partnership grew even stronger.
And kissing each other should be just another logical step.
But God, what a kiss!
It made my knees go limp.
I never expect to be this close to paradise,
As I was, when your lips brushed mines.
It changed everything, for I was forced to realize
What others already knew.
I’ve being loving you for so long.
It’s hard to put into words exactly how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment