Wednesday 19 December 2012

I want to know what goes inside your head
I want to share your every thought
I want to be able to wake up in the middle of the night
And feel your warm body against mine

I want to listen to your hopes and fears
Dream your dreams and wipe your tears.
Baby, I want to hold you close.
You and me against the world.

I want to be the one you go to when you're in trouble,
I want to be your best friend and lover
And to feel your lips on mine
To be with you whatever the time.

To say the words I've longed to say.
And hear the words that in dreams I hear
The words that will make us stay
And that will end the fear.

To love you while it's dark
And hold you close even when there's light.
To hear the songbirds sing our melody
And live our life, no longer a dream.


ThaĆ­s.

No comments:

Post a Comment