Friday 21 December 2012

Dobby Is a free elf. :P



So, after two weeks back in University to the world of dead bodies, structures that can't be seen by the human eye and loads of physics and stress, we've finally been released to enjoy the holidays like everybody else. Is that just a coincidence that the world's to end the same day I get my freedom? Highly unlikely haha. So like Dobby, I am to enjoy my freedom and my holidays the best way I can and try to squeeze in some studying time because some heartless professors have decided to receive us back on the New Year with tests. So much for having a life. But it's not time for complaining. It's time for celebrating. The year's going to end, for better or worse (although always hoping for the better), and this is a great time for new beginnings.
Time to have some fun.


Happy Holidays!


Picture credits: google images

No comments:

Post a Comment