Sunday 24 February 2013

To this day.



I'm not exactly sure I can find the words to express just how much this video and the reality of it has affected me so I'll just put it up here and let you have your own reactions and feelings.
But I would like to point out a couple of passages that I thought were very important, to everybody, actually, no matter if you've suffered anything like that or not. And tbh I would have prefer nobody had had to suffer like that. Because nobody deserves to be treated like this. Ever. And to feel like they're less than  what they're worthy. We aren't. We're great. We're perfect in our own way. Fucked updness and all. It's what makes us who we are.

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself get a better mirror. Look a little closer.  Stare a little longer. Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying in spite of everyone having told you to quit."
"We are graduating members of a class of we made it."


No comments:

Post a Comment