Saturday 1 February 2014

Books read in January.

Okay so, as a book a holic, people are always asking me how many books I read through the year and I'm never sure, at all. Last year I tried to make a list of the books I read during it but let's just say I lost the damn paper and couldn't remember most of the names so... I'm trying a one list a month thing and this way I'll know which ones and be able to make a proper count at the end of the year. xD
I'm at a romantical month, one could say so xD Anyway, these are the books I read from beginning to end, I also started City of Ashes and I've been reading The Ocean at the End of the Land, but I decided they only count if I started and finished on the same month. Or in case of these two, they'll count on next month's when I do the February list. I may or may not do a little review on them later on but for now let me just say they're really good books, the first 14 by Nora Roberts and the last one from the series The Mortal Instruments.

Dark Witch
Daring to dream
Holding the dream
Finding the dream
Taming Tash
Luring a lady
Falling for Rachel
Convincing Alex
Waiting for Nick
Considering Kate
The Last Honest Woman
Dance to the Piper
Skin Deep
Without a Trace
City of Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment