Monday 8 July 2013

River Song.

I never liked endings
Yet I saw yours before the start,
And it was trying not to love you
That I completely lost both my hearts.

You're always here to me
And I always listen
I can always see you.
My wife. My love. My Melody. My Song.

Had you known from the start,
Would you do it all again?
Because it was saving my life
That you ended up condemned.

Spoilers of our lives,
Neve quite crossing on the right timeline.
Our stories were backwards.
And our fear the same.

The day we would look into each other's eyes
Knowing that the other had no idea who we were.
No idea what we meant for one another.
I would no longer be your Doctor.

Hello sweetie,
I loved you and I always will.
And it's because I love you
That I said "Until the next time, I'll see you."

No comments:

Post a Comment