Monday 8 July 2013

Doctor Who?

Okay so, I've spent the last month watching the last seven seasons of Doctor Who and I can honestly say it's one of the best shows I've ever watched. I'm now in desperate need of a sonic screwdriver and thinking bowties are cool and craving for fish fingers and custard. Waiting for my mad men with a box to show. To have somebody come to me, grab my hand and yell RUN. To fight an army of Daleks with 9th and to fall for Tenth knowing his heart belongs to Rose. And to go somewhere with Amy Pond and the last centurion to save the world. To kick ass with River Song and to save Eleventh's life with Clara. To take Madame Vastra's one word challenge and listen to the song of the Ood. To swim over Tenth's insanely fabulous hair. To be yelled at by Donna. To be on the Tardis being controlled by the Doctor, The Other Doctor and Donna Doctor. To help Martha Jones save the entire planet. To avoid paradoxes and get in trouble. To follow the doctor when he tells me not to. To wander off. I want to turn the impossible possible. Too meet Shakespeare, Agatha Christie, The Beatles and Jane Austen. Anywhere in time and space, not where we wanted to go but where we needed to go. To live inside the Tardis Library. And most important, to be the doctor's friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment